Seven Training Modules
Please call 281-788-5221 for more information!
PROGRAM OF STUDY OUTLINE
Sewer Cleaning 102
Program Description: Sewer Cleaning 102 will provide an overview of basic systems and professional wastewater management. Courses will cover historical contexts as well as current practice. Equipment selections and maintenance techniques will be explored along with best practices. This program of study will incorporate 7.25 hours of Course time. Accredited by the University of Texas Arlington (CUIRE).
1. Course Introduction: Background of Sewer Maintenance and Systems (.25 Hour)
2. Production and Cost Issues (.5 Hour)
3. Pneumatic Plugs (1 Hour)
4. High Pressure Sewer Hose (1 Hour)
5. High Pressure Water Systems (1 Hour)
6. Nozzles (1 Hour)
7. Nozzle Capacity Cleaning (.5 Hour)
8. Blockage removal: Roots and Grease (1 Hour)
9. Vacuum System (1 Hour)
Full Course Description
You may click on the link below to download a detailed PDF course description for review.